Monday, April 19, 2010

I hope I get better.

Happy 1st Anniversary to Zulhilmi and Qidah!
Stay strong, guys! I'm glad you reached your first year together. May the best awaits you!

Anyways, Afiq picked me up to watch eX! play against Rendezvous at MD field earlier. It was a great match indeed and I can see a lot of improvement. This was their first win in the league with a scoreline of 5 - 0. Two brilliant goals from Hilmi, a penalty from Pirol, another rebound from this guy and the last accidental yet equalizing goal from Aziz. Congratulations! After this, we went to Afiq's place for a bit because he had to pray and soon after, send Amin to tuition.

We chilled at Zul's for awhile but not for me. Instead, I slept for two hours. I'm not in a good condition now. I feel ill and I'm afraid that if I am unable to play for tomorrow's match against ISB at Belapan field.


4 days and counting.. :)

No comments: