Thursday, April 01, 2010

Why is April the fool?

Today is the day we celebrated Ashif's belated birthday. Sorry we did it late, bro. I hope you enjoyed the surprise and the cake! All thanks to Harith Waie's organizing. ;)

Oh yeah! Our commerce teacher is leaving this Saturday. I heard she wants a hug from Aaron before she leaves for good. Would you want to do it, Aaron? She also told the class how she got fooled today since it's April Fools. I didn't quite hear what she said but I'll try my best to remember. It started off by getting a call from someone around 6:15 AM saying that her car was at the police station and that it was stolen. When she reached the school, all the teachers were talking about this. She nearly called the police when her friend dropped her car off in school. I think that's how she got fooled. Her car was borrowed by a friend and he/she even took the spare key with him/her.

I dropped my phone twice in school today. In fact, it has dropped for more than twice already! The first drop was on my way walking to the school. I was trying to slide my phone down my right pocket but I was unaware of it not going inside it so it dropped. The second drop was in class. I was talking with Amin and it suddenly slipped right off my hands. I didn't know why though. Maybe I was more focused into talking with Amin than holding onto my own phone! ==

No comments: