Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I'll doze off safe and soundly.

I guess today's my first time wearing spectacles to school. To be honest, I feel really comfortable with it! No irritation, no adjustments to the eye. Just the plain ol' me. Sahrul put me to it. Thanks. Anyway, it was just another normal day in school. Well, I'd scratch 'normal'. Let's put it this way. It was hectic. I'd not describe the drama that went down during the double Geography lessons. Take my word of advice: Please control yourself or you'll regret in the end. Believe me. After school, my mom took me to the airport to buy what I wanted two days ago. Yes, Famous Amos. At last, I finally had the chance to just taste it on my tongue. Plus, someone's getting it as a gift from me tomorrow. You know who you are. :) After that, we headed off to Soon Lee to buy food for my siblings. Mom was in a good mood! She bought a dozen of doughnuts and a variety of soft drinks.

When we reached home, I brought my things up with me and settled myself down in the room. I then eventually enjoyed myself by playing Fallout 3. Speaking of Fallout 3, I stopped about an hour ago. Hours of video games. I just can't get enough of Fallout 3. It's really addicting! I've discovered 100 locations and finished several of the quests. I'll continue again tomorrow. I'll call it a day. Killing in slow motion back and forth is not a walk in the park. Don't know about Fallout 3? Google it. :)


No comments: