Thursday, September 01, 2011

Absolutely weird dreams.

I haven't had enough sleep since the last week of Ramadhan. I slept around 6 in the morning earlier and here I am 4 hours later. It's safe to say that I fell out of my dream. Yes, while I was in the middle of a dream, I decided to fall out. I have no idea how I did, but I succeeded. I've managed to just frolick away from all the weird things that were happening in my dreamy little head. These dreams are considered nightmares for me although it doesn't involve all those paranormal stuffs, but I'll tell you in bits and pieces. In thoughts I am able to remember.

My first dream is about the giant brown ugly frog. This is a nightmare - a weird one. I mean, come on. Who on earth keeps a giant brown frog swimming around in a 3ft tank and feeds it with dead cockroaches? Don't frogs eat flies or something? I mean, it's the first time I heard about a frog eating cockroaches. It was disgusting, I tell ya. Malik was with me during that moment before and after we fed it. Despite my fear of cockroaches and to my gaddamn surprise, both Malik and I were collecting cockroaches for our, supposedly, pet frog. Also, every time we feed it, it does a little dance underwater. Weird.

The second nightmare is about an outsider who randomly stops by a school that I was in picking fights with other kids but he considers himself an actor or some sort so that he doesn't get busted. Well, this isn't a nightmare, but I sure was with a lot of weird people considering Omar was one of them. I have no idea why you came into the scene. We were laughing away about my final dream. I even saw Zul's car parking in a weird slanting way. Very weird.

This final dream means 40 years. Enough said. I was scared. I was lost. Somebody told me that I couldn't do nothing no more. I didn't know what I was thinking. I guess that wraps it all up. I'm head's a spinning right now. (Keyword: SB.) ~_~

It may sound like I'm making it all up by putting random pieces of thought and lie to you guys about it. Seriously, if you were there, you'd probably feel the same way as I did/do. It sounds fake in reality, but true in dreams. I shall look up what these dreams mean!

No comments: