Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hello, FIFA 12!

Hello! It's been a while since I last updated my blog. I've been busy lately. Omar needed company to Gadong last night and guess what both of us bought? FIFA 12! I was told that no matter how good you are in FIFA 11, when it comes to FIFA 12, you're shit. I mean, TOTAL shit. There's this new defense system they added in. As in, you need to defend - professionally and not go all out. Possession is important, but other than this, most of the players have improved in their abilities and attributes! I am more to stressing over FIFA 12 than having fun. Seriously. Imagine Chelsea losing to QPR about a dozen times over! It's embarrassing!

Anyhoot, how is life treating you at the moment? Mine's swell! Not to mention that my big examination is around the corner. It's less than 2 weeks to it and I admit that I am not ready. I regret for not taking the time up to revise even for an hour or two in the past few days. Gotta pull myself together and start revising!

No comments: