Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Games I'd love to have!

First, I'd like to point out that Facebook has changed its top bar. Lookie!


Kind of looks like Twitter's, but smaller and less options-er. Ok, what. But yeah. Just for the heck of it.

Anyhoo, I went out with Zul earlier to have breakfast in Gadong. I had SCR and the drink I have been craving for, Teh C Special. Thanks for the offer! After that, we walked around for a while checking out games, t-shirts and some DVDs. Speaking of games, I was so outdated! I didn't know what were the new releases until then. There were some PS3 games which caught my eyes. Those are:


1.) Deus Ex: Human Revolution (IGN Score: 9.0)

Release Date: August 23, 2011
Also on: PC, X360
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Eidos Studios - Montreal
Expansions: Deus Ex: Human Revolution The Missing Link,
M for Mature: Blood, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, Use of Alcohol



It looks like a fun game! Zul said it's like Fallout - your actions determine your ending. Good or evil. These kind of games, I LOVE!

2.) Warhammer 40,000: Spacemarine (IGN Score: 7.5)

Release Date: September 06, 2011
Also on: PC, X360
Genre: Third-Person Shooter
Publisher: THQ
Developer: Relic
M for Mature: Blood and Gore, Intense Violence



I played the game for a short while and it reminds me of Bulletstorm! The graphics are nice and I'm sure it would be NICER if I were to own it. (Soon, my friend... Soon...)

3.) L.A. Noire (IGN Score: 8.5)

Release Date: May 17, 2011
Also on: X360
Genre: Adventure
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Developer: Team Bondi
Expansions: L.A. Noire: Reefer Madness, L.A. Noire: Nicholson Electroplating L.A. Noire: A Slip of the Tongue, L.A. Noire: The Naked City,
M for Mature: Blood and Gore, Nudity, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, Use of Drugs, Violence




This game, I have been wanting for so long. Ever since it's been released! I even kept a note of it! Crime solving, investigating murders, chasing crooks, hunting down serial killers - this is the type of game anyone would want to play! Since it's under Rockstar Games, I'm sure it feels like Grand Theft Auto. MUST BUY!

No comments: