Sunday, March 18, 2012

Futsal In The Rain.

We played futsal at RBA last night. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't that good. It was raining! Thank goodness that nothing bad happened to us. Not that I wanted anything to. A few thunders were also present to warn us that it wasn't a good night to play futsal - but we played anyway. I was shivering - from the tip of my head down to the tip of my toes. It was COLD! So cold that I couldn't even stand still! Nevertheless, the place was not so bad after all. It's cheaper than Meteora. In RBA, it's $40 for 3 hours whereas in Meteora, it's $60 for 3 hours, but I still prefer Meteora. Thank you for organizing, Syahiran! Thank you for coming, guys! I had so much fun! Thank you for sending me home, Zul! I hope each and every one of you won't fall sick! Thanks for reading!

No comments: