Sunday, March 25, 2012

My new client, Francisco.

We ordered pizzas earlier. I was in the middle of praying when my brothers came into my room looking through my games. I overheard them talking about "selling" my secondhand PS3 games. I wasn't at ease, but thank goodness I was almost done. I headed straight to the door to find... the pizza delivery guy. He was the one who was asking about whether I was selling my PS3 games or not. Well, thing is, I have been wanting to sell a few old games like Dark Sector, PES 2009, Yakuza 3 etc. (His name is Francisco, by the way.) I sold my Dark Sector for $25. He told me that he didn't have enough money to make the payment, but he did give me $10 in advance and will pay me the rest when he receives his salary. He gave me his phone numbers so it'd be easier for us to meet up somewhere. I asked him if he bought the game for his son and he said yes. He also said that this is considered a favour for his little chap! That was weird, but I am earning money so I thank Allah for this!

No comments: