Saturday, March 03, 2012

Truly Traumatized.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ ABOUT LAST NIGHT'S GAME AGAINST JANA VILLA FC!

Yesterday morning, I went to Batu Bersurat to apply a job in computing. The company is called eSuria Mentari Systems Sdn Bhd. My mom said that it's my uncle's company and that maybe I could be taught a lot more about computers there. Mom sent me there around 9 o'clock and I managed to find my way in. I sat in this cold office and I was asked to fill in an application form. There were questions I didn't answer and yes-or-no questions I didn't tick. After waiting for half an hour, the employer came in and started the interview. Long story short, the interview sucked big time. He said that I am a computer illiterate, I'm already happy with my lifestyle, I have no motivation and I lack social skills just because I told him that I sit around at home all day playing video games.

It was my first interview and maybe I think I might have had the wrong answers for the wrong questions, but -- he shouldn't have said what seemed to hurt my feelings. I called my mom to pick up. I almost shed a tear, but finally did in the car. I never thought an interview would make me feel so.. useless and miserable. Nevertheless, a few of the people I care about cheered me up! Thanks for that! Well, since I'm not going to work, I've decided to finish off college first. I am truly traumatized by this bitter event.

No comments: