Wednesday, March 07, 2012

This Means War.

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO MU'IZZAH MAHARI!

Sweet sixteen! I hope you'll get what you're going to get soon enough! It might be a small or big surprise - doesn't matter. Enjoy being sixteen. That doesn't mean you're legal - yet! Two more years; insyaAllah. Well, have lots of fun today, sis! May Allah bless you always. I love you always.


I hope it's not too late to post this up, but...

Happy 18th Birthday to Harith Waie!
Happy 18th Birthday to Sakinah Bakar!
Happy 18th Birthday to Rawiza Rakawi!

Three birthdays in a day - wow! If the three of them knew each other pretty well, I'm quite sure that the 6th of March would be a BLAST! I hope you guys enjoyed your birthdays!

Yesterday, I went to the Mall with the guys to celebrate Harith's birthday. First, we had Pizza Hut for lunch and since it was Double Tuesday, it just adds more fun to it! After that, we went to watch a movie - This Means War. The ones watching were Sahrul, Zairul, Aqil, Harith, Ajin and myself. Syamini didn't come with because he went home early.



I'd give it an 8.5/10! It's a really funny movie! A little bit of action (they're good) and really great actors! You guys should watch it if you have to time to! After the movie, each of us parted ways. Hoping for another day like this! Thanks for yesterday, guys! Too bad his girlfriend wasn't there with Harith, but her being there for him was already special enough!

No comments: