Friday, March 09, 2012

Miss Perfect.

Let me ask you this; have you dreamt of your Mr./Ms. Perfect? You've never seen that person in your entire life before until he/she suddenly appears in your dream - and you think he/she is the one? I think I have, but the saddest part is that.. I don't remember what she looked like! This is how it went down:

I visited this place (I am not familiar with) along with my friends. We were all wearing cara melayu so I'm guessing it was somewhere in the days during Hari Raya. I don't know - could be in the past or the future. As I entered this person's house, the first thing I did was coming up to one of the tables and decided to gather food. And then this girl -- I still have no idea who she is -- she, somehow, got close to me. Too close that the sides of our bodies touched! It was like she knew me so well! But in all honesty, I've never seen or met her before. While I was picking out my food, she turned to me and listed out 10 things on the table. I can't remember what she mentioned though. As for the last thing, she let me choose what I wanted. I know this is a little cheesy, but I said, "I want you."

She laughed and I smiled. Straightforwardly I asked her, "Do you want to go upstairs?"

We were, somehow, "in the mood" despite only meeting for a short while. Yes, I felt love. She agreed and took me by my left hand. While we were heading up. I asked her a question.

"Are you married?" I asked.

"No," while smiling to me as if nothing bad is going to happen.

A few moments later, we entered her room and she immediately hopped on the bed. But -- we did NOT do it -- because I had a bad tummyache. I don't know. Maybe it was because of the food I was picking out earlier. I told her to wait for me while I did my business in the bathroom. To my worry, I was in the bathroom for too long until her family members came calling out her name from downstairs. Saddest part again! I didn't get her name! After a while, she finally came out and said, "Oh! I'm here! What's wrong? I was asleep.."

She was asked to go down. But before she did, she was looking towards where I was as if there was an invisible door and knew where I was, but it seemed like she didn't. Sadness and disappointment filled her face - and so, she went down. Her face... I can't believe I forgot her face! I wish I could re-live that very moment and look at her properly and gaze into her eyes one more time. (Not when I was taking a dump.) When I was done doing business, I went down. My friends were going to go home. I had to follow. At that precisive moment, she was in the kitchen. I approached her and shook her hand.

"Bye," I said.

I could tell she was faking her smile. She looked away. But not long after I went out, I came back there - probably to mend mistakes or something, but I was feeling rather bad. (For not giving her pleasure, I suppose?) I apologized, but she still looked frustrated. I said, "I'm sorry that this happened. I'm sorry that we didn't get to do it. If you would just give me another chance.."

Buuuuut, we didn't do it though. Eventually, I asked for her name and her number. She smiled and wrote it down - on a piece of receipt. (I have no idea why she did it on a piece of receipt.) I saw her writing it down, but when she handed me the receipt, it was blank! It's as if she wrote it down with a pen with no ink! But yes, I saw the black beings that she jotted! I couldn't see it in broad daylight, but when I held the paper against the light, I could see a telephone number and her name - STILL I DIDN'T GET HER NAME!!! Why is it always like that!? Sigh.

I hope tonight, I will be able to meet my 'Miss Perfect' again. I shared this story with Wafiqah on WhatsApp. She said that I was lucky because she never get dreams like that. Don't worry! I'm sure you'll dream a wonderful dream soon enough! Expect the unexpected.

No comments: