Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy 13th Birthday baby!

We came home from watching the movie "Eagle Eye" at Gadong. I am staying at Zul's now and so is Afiq. All of us knew what we were going to do at 12 midnight. I kept looking at the clock in my phone, hoping that we were going to reach home on time.

At 12 sharp, I started out by knocking on Nur's door, expecting Fizah to open it and.. SHE DID! I wished her a happy birthday and eventually we sang the birthday song to her. I gave her a hug and I thought that was just about it. In fact, she came into Zul's room and wanted to celebrate it even more that time. At first, Nur took pictures of us both and then we went outside to the verandah to take more pictures. That was when we did something.. special. Yes, it was special and it will remain special. She really put the smile on my face. Afiq played the "All About You" song by McFly. Thanks, Fiq. I hope you enjoyed your birthday, baby.

Happy 13th Birthday Fizah, my baby!
I love youuuu~

No comments: