Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What are you waiting for?

I'm having my commerce exams tomorrow and after that, say hello to Mr. Freedom! Hellz yeah! I have been waiting for this moment to come for a long time now. I'm chatting with Syaza now. She's staying up late again. Ey, don't do this kind of thing everyday ah. Bad habit karang :p

By noon tomorrow, we're going to celebrate Vinesh's farewell party at the Mall. We're going to watch Max Payne. Well, we were planning to watch House Bunny but Vinesh said he wants to watch an action movie. Anything for the man. Me, Nurul and Julia are going to share our money and buy him something. I can't believe he's going to leave Brunei.. forever! Don't ever forget about us man. You keep in touch boy or I swear I'll fly all the way to New Zealand and kick yo silly butt! P/S: Don't EVER EVER EVER EVER forget about OC and SWD! That's a promise! I'm going to be the first one to wish Afiq the faggot a happy birthday later! HAHA!


I hope you all enjoy your holidays! :D Cheeros! What are you waiting for? Let's get this party started!

No comments: