Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Freedom, can you hear me?

Ready? Set? No. Only a few more days to freedom! Ahh yes, PMB is occupying my head right now. Let's put things aside first, relationship etc. and concentrate on the exams. Plans after the PMBs are:

1) Sort things out with baby and get in contact again.
2) Practice the songs our band made and try to jam somewhere. (Moonlight Diary)
3) Buy baby her phone and a drum-set.
4) Off to the beach with the whole 3Y.
5) Vinesh's going away party.
6) Try to enjoy 2008 like no other!
7) Abagol's game.
8) Have a brothers' day out.


I hope I did well in my Malay this time. And about my mathematics, I think I improved a little. I always thought mathematics was a pain in the ass kind of subject. In fact, it's not. Memorize the formulae and know the calculations; that's all! Man, I just hope I pass PMB. I wish all of you pass your examinations.

No comments: