Thursday, October 23, 2008

New number. Ask me :)

For those of you who doesn't know, I am no longer using my 3G line (8110433). My mother bought me a new line all of a sudden. I didn't know why. Is it because I have been a good boy ever since the exams started? Or is it just my lucky day to reuse my phone? I think it's both. My line is not just an ordinary DST line which starts with an '8' in front. No, this line starts with a '7'. I don't relaly know why. But here, I'll copy down what the user guide says.


WELCOME TO EASI 3G MOBILE
Easi 3G Mobile Phone Service is an upgrade to our current 2G Mobile service. Easi 3G Mobile offers additional features that will give you better experience as it offers a download speed of up to 7.2Mbps.

HOW DOES THE SERVICE WORKS?
It's very simple. You will need to have an Easi 3G Mobile SIM Card to gain access to DSTCom's 3G network for you to make and receive Voice/Video calls, send or receive SMS, MMS and access high speed data. Every time you make a call using Easi, the cost of the call is automatically deducted from your credit. To maintain an active account, all you need to do is to recharge before the account expiry date.

Well my phone is an N76 so there shouldn't be no problem. That's awesome!

STARTING UP WITH EASI 3G MOBILE
1.Make sure your mobile phone is 3G/HSDPA enabled model.
2.Remove the Easi 3G Mobile SIM (Subscriber Identification Module) card from the pack and insert it into your mobile phone and switch on.
3.Initiate first call by dialing EasiCare 159 or any number for activation.
4.Listen to the "Welcome prompts" and select preferred language.
5.Wait until your new Easi 3G Mobile account preload balance of $5 and expiry date is announced before you make furthur calls.

AWHH SUPER!

EASI 3G MOBILE RECHARGE CARDS
The existing 2G Easi Recharge Cards, validity and bonuses are also usable for Easi 3G Mobile top-ups.


Denominations - Validity - Bonus
Easi $5 - 7 days - $0.80
Easi $10 - 15 days - $2.00
Easi $20 - 35 days - $5.00
Easi $40 - 75 days - $12.00
Easi $100 - 180 days - $32.00

Recharge cards must be purchased and used before the expiry date indicated at the back of the cards.
Note: The recharge card bonus is valid only for:
+ All local Outgoing Voice/Video calls within DST/DST - Landline
+SMS/MMS within DST Network only.

No comments: