Monday, October 06, 2008

It's time that we let the world know.

Dad's going back on Wednesday which is only 2 days away! It's too bad that I didn't spend most of my raya with him but I enjoyed it so far actually. I miss baby so much :/ I should have known better not to wait around. You got it wrong, it wasn't what your friend said. Tell by your tone, I've taken it too far again. You turned around so I could tell you what took so long. I don't know why I ever waited to say cause I'm just dying just to see you again. Instead of holding you, I was holding out. I should've let you in, but I let you down. You were the first to give, I was the first to ask. Now I'm in second place to get a second chance. I should've known, took you and I for granted. I've got to let you know, I was never underhanded. My last mistake, putting my friends first. I tried to laugh it off but I made things worse. What you give is always what you get. There's so much I haven't given yet. If you could give another second chance.

No comments: