Saturday, October 04, 2008

Another day, another dollar

I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, Yahoo!, I'd have all my money back. - Jack Handy.

After the Friday prayer, we went to Orchid Garden. On the first floor, there is this fancy room filled with fantastic people. There were even from other countries like Canada, France etc.
Hellz yeah, it was darn fancy! When I entered the room, I heard someone playing the piano with an easy-listening tune. Guess who it was? A little kid! Yes, I think he is about 8 or 9 or 10 years old! He played it like a professional! I wish I could play like him but it's all right because I'm not into piano. But.. I'd love to learn how to play it. The food was delightful and almost everyone was famished. We met Izzullah on the way and I just knew that Saifullah is his brother!

Two days of Raya was unbelievably enjoyable although I didn't eat much. Somehow Zul, Abang Maidi and Memet have got diarrhea. Nearly each house they paid for a visit, one of them has got to use the loo. Just like what Bahrin said; Different house, different menu. And that is perfectly true! I mean, come on! You don't eat the same food over and over again, right? Unless you keep the leftovers or cook 'em on your own. Kyra played with cats in Nini Pap's brother's place. She started off by pulling the cat's tail and then began hugging it. Many pictures were taken. I don't know in whose blog the pictures will be uploaded to. Upload it! I want to see it too, yknow? ;) Cheeros!

When you're lost and all out of breath just call and I'll come running baby

No comments: