Thursday, October 30, 2008

Vinesh's farewell party.

I had a great time with Vinesh and the others today. Nurul booked a table or two in Pizza Hut. It's been a long time since I ate pizza. It was delightful! Mizan was there too! He was shy and all. Why? Cause Nurul is there? Hahaha. Darren Teo in his casual clothes, Bruce looking like the second Justin Timberlake, Vincent with his new hairstyle, Ngawai who was going to have a fight with the hengbais and not to forget the triple threats--Sabena, Esther and Jaywen. And yes, I hope Vinesh enjoyed his lovely time painting Gadong red today. I regret going back early cause I could've spent more time with him.

We watched Max Payne after our meal in Pizza Hut. The others went their seperate ways and only 5 of us watched the movie :( But hell, it was alright. I enjoyed Max Payne. In fact, we all did. Well, maybe not for Vinesh though cause the woman Natasha didn't turn around in the movie and he's still pissed off at that. What a tease. Hahaha. Vinesh, lemme ask you something.. How old are you? ;p HAHA! Just joking bah.

No comments: