Thursday, September 17, 2009

2 more days 'til Raya.

Joel picked me up from my place and headed over to Gadong then on to McDonald's with Zul to have our sungkai. A fish-o-fillet burger, one large french fries, a chocolate sundae and an apple pie filled my tummy. It was delightful but one thing is for sure! Don't eat your food too fast or you'll choke! Hahaha. I nearly puked after eating after that.

Surprisingly, Aiman and Mizah were there too along with The Frostereo. And guess what? I left my phone at McDonald's. I didn't notice at first until Aiman told me that a guy phoned him up using my phone. I went back to McDonald's and lucky enough, the guy who sat next to us returned back my phone. Thank you, mister who kept my phone for a few minutes! I should be careful next time, not careless. ==

We went to EGM and ETA after to browse through the games there. And then, we went home. On our way home, we listened to Joel's house music. He said if you don't like house music, he will make you like it. It was nice meeting you again, Joe. 'Til next time!



2 more days 'til Raya and I haven't even made my cara melayu. Dad's going to be pissed when he finds out about this.

No comments: