Sunday, September 27, 2009

It was a dark and windy night.

I really had a great time today raya-ing with Aiman and Fikri and not forgetting the amigos. So sorry to my brother, Malik for not picking him up from home because I totally forgot about him. I too was having an open house. My good friends were there and the others. Thanks for coming over, guys!

Around 4 o'clock, I went out for raya. The first house we visited was my great best friend's, Hafizah Sufian. And it was the first time meeting her mother too! She's nice but a strict parent. Even Azimah was there with her.. friend. Overall, I had a great time although things turned out a bit--how you say--gay. :) Thanks, jeng!

The second house was Aiman's cousin who lives in Kampong Telanai. Aiman said their bakso there are one of the best! I didn't try out the bakso though. Ashif and Aiman said they were delicious. After that, we headed straight to Mr. Bahrin's place. Fikri was there so he tagged along with us. And then we went to Omar's place in Kiarong to watch his fireworks. The house next to his was competing against Omar. Beautiful fireworks indeed! Thanks, Omar! It started to rain so we rushed our way back in the car.

I thought that was the last house today but Aiman wanted to go to Zul's so we did. The power was out over from Manggis to--I don't know where but it was a massive blackout for the whole area! The funniest thing happened. While Aiman and Memet were having their Soya Bean drinking race, I accidentally lifted the tiny candle in front of Aiman that when he bent down, his songkok burnt. I'm sorry! I wasn't expecting anything like that to happen! :o I even competed with Memet but I choked, leaving Memet drinking away.

Weird things were happening there. When we were upstairs in Zul's room, Memet went up and THOUGHT he saw Zul but instead, Fadhli was the only one there. This has got us thinking. Who or what was the thing that Memet called out? The second weird thing went something like this. It's a windy night and it wasn't like any other nights I've seen before. We were all outside playing firecrackers and crazy bangs. I was holding this bottle of water which was handed over by Abang Wes to put it in the middle of the road we played the firecrackers at. The strong wind was blowing the dark trees which were weaving violently. It sent shivers down my spine. From then on in, I saw something that I didn't expect to see. A black shadowy figure was passing at normal speed at the far end of the road. It wasn't look like it was running or walking fast or something. It was really weird! Aiman got scared and ran back to the others. I was wondering and still am. What was going on back there? o.o

Anyways, we all had fun playing firecrackers in this windy night. I even took pictures with Fizah. That was probably the best moments tonight. I'm looking forward on the 2nd of October again where Fizah and Dedeh will be celebrating their birthdays. Thank you all again! Selamat Hari Raya to all. :)

No comments: