Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Third day of raya.

Same stuff, different day with Azrin, Harith Waie, Malik and new followers, Omar and Aiman. Our 'rendezvous point' was again at St. Andrew's School. :)

The first house we visited was Radin Wafri's who lives in Tungku. I didn't know he lives in a huge house next to the two chicken sculptures! You do know where that is, right? He even has a large field! I'd say, not bad. Thank you, Radin. Selamat Hari Raya!

The second far destination we visited was Anis's who lives in Meragang. Her house was big as well but not as big as Radin's. Since I don't know her that well, I enjoyed my time there. She has these big abstract art paintings which looked really cool with the papier mache designs! And it looked like her family is fond of fishes. Hahaha! Thanks, Anis. Selamat Hari Raya! Oh yeah! While we were searching for Anis's house, Omar dropped his phone along the roadside while they were looking all confused where the place was at. If an unknown phone seriously WAS at the roadside, I'd take it with me back home. Luckily it was one of my friends'. 0:)

The third house I visited was Sahrul's but this time, Azrin and the rest weren't with us because they had to go to their friend's first. And so I waited at Sahrul's. Finally, they came after waiting for--how many minutes--I can't recall how many. And then we went off to Symy's but Azrin's driver had to go back home and pray. Sahrul and Malik too! I acquired 5 crazy bangs from Azrin. Thanks man! After they finished praying, Waie told us that Symy was about to go out so we canceled the trip to Symy's. Therefore, they were off to Afiq's but I didn't. Zul phoned me up, asking me to join them in a convoy to Aizuddin's place in Keriam, Tutong. I was told to go to Masjid Keriam where they waited for me. This time again, Azrin and the rest weren't with us. We did then blahblahblah.

After that, we headed straight to Afiq's. Zul and the BS Crew visited the place already when I asked Amin. Well, except for Fathul and Fikri. Anyways, thank you, Afiq, Amin and the family! Selamat Hari Raya to all!

No comments: