Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Make it happen.

There are no singing. They're just instrumentals.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Meet Haady EP

1. Make It Happen 2:35
2. Underwater Lullaby 2:48
3. We'll Meet Again 2:10
4. The Foreign Land 2:51


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wild Imagination

1. The Final Call 4:20
2. Let's Do It Your Way 4:24
3. Catch Me If You Can 4:04
4. Canon in D (H's Ver.) 4:12
5. Counting UFOs 4:27
6. Fulfill This Wish 5:48
And more to come..

I'm still working on "Wild Imagination". More in the making. I'm showing you readers what I've accomplished so far and I feel very proud of myself for making these wonderful songs. I sincerely hope you enjoy listening to them.

Click HERE to view the list of songs by me in MediaFire. Download is available!

No comments: