Sunday, September 27, 2009

Simple Saturday yesterday and a sunny Sunday today.

Sorry. I didn't have the time to blog about yesterday's raya. I was tired and lazy to blog. Anyways, my friends brought me along to go raya with them. Four cars convoyed altogether to the first destination who lives, not so far from my house, was Amirul; Zul's schoolmate at around 5 o'clock. After that, we went our separate ways. Zul had to go to his friend in Sungai Akar, Fathul was tired and had to send Hakim and Ridha back home and Joel--I don't know where he went. Home, I guess.

You're wondering where's Aiman? He went along with Mizah, Fizah and Yong early already to go raya them. They were also my first guests at my place. I guess that was Fizah's first time visiting my place. Now she knows where I live after so long! Thank you for coming. :)

The next destination was my auntie who lives in Jerudong. Her house was already closed but she let us in anyway. Thank you! My apologies for coming late and not early to enjoy the merry function. Aiman phoned me up while I was there, asking me to come and meet him at Burung Pingai(sp?) where Awie lives.

While at Awie's, I didn't realize how long we stayed there but we were there for nearly two hours! As it was getting late, the place was starting to get crowded as well! We sure enjoyed our time spent there. Thanks.

I'm having an open house today. Starts in the afternoon until night. Ask me for the address if you're coming.

No comments: