Monday, September 14, 2009

Hi Farrah.

I woke up around 3 o'clock today and went to Gadong around 5 o'clock to meet up with Memet and Team eX at Netcom Contessa. Fikri, Aiman and me sungkai'd at the Gadong Wet Market and only spent a few dollars while the others were at Ayamku. I hope you guys enjoyed your meals! After we sungkai'd, we gathered up at Netcom Contessa again. They were playing DotA. A few minutes later, Farrah messaged and told me to meet her up in front of West Street Cafe so I did.

After we met up, we went to McDonald's to check if Farrah's friend was still there. While waiting at McDonald's, we saw Zul, Fathul and Zai. Zai decided to stay with us and the two went to another place.

After that, we went to The Mall to meet up with Zai's girlfriend, Rachel. We found a place to sit down and chat for a few minutes or so. I'm going to be honest with you guys; There's nothing going on between me and Farrah, okay? We're just friends. We just knew each other a few days ago. (Y)

No comments: