Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Second day of raya.

I enjoyed my second day of Raya today! I was accompanied by Azrin, Harith Waie and my brother, Malik. We convoyed to the first house which was Khairunnisa's who lives in Kampong Bebatik-Kulapis at around 3 o'clock. Oh my God--her house is very far! I thought it was somewhere around Mukim Kilanas but I was wrong. We even circled her house, not knowing that her house was just nearby! Amalina and her cousin was there. Miss Tasha and her friend, Vanessa too. We even helped out Khairunnisa's boyfriend to describe where her location is at. They went far but luckily I clearly explained the directions to her boyfriend's father while I was on my way to another place. That was my first time going to Kampong Bebatik-Kulapis you know. Khairunnisa told me that the Mr. Bean-masked scarecrow in front of her simpang entrance was hers to scare, not crows, but monkeys away. Now I know what she does in her spare time. 0:) Thank you, Khairunnisa! I had a good time!

The second house we headed straight to Yusree's. After we were done eating, Yusree brought us to this living room where this creepy portrait stared endlessly at me. I will not say who but yes, he's a famous person. Miss Tasha was there again along with Nick and Tayib as well! Man, it has been so long since I've met Tayib. We even received a saying from Mr. Abas. "A hungry man is an angry man," he quoted. Thank you, Yusree. Your place was awesome! OH! I played this 'peeing game' on Miss Tasha's iPhone and damn it was addictive! I had to make it look real so I put it at the same height my ding-dong was. HAHAHA! I know. I know. I broke the high score by scoring 61K. :D

The last house we went to was the loser--I mean, Seete's. Sahrul came by too along with his brothers except for Fakhrul. You know what? SEETE IS A MEAN GIRL! You know, I regret drinking glasses of water from Yusree's place because it made me want to let it all out! I had to hold it for a few minutes because the door to Seete's toilet was used--or should I say, locked with nobody inside! God knows why. == So then, she pointed me the nearest toilet which was in the kitchen. THANK YOU, SEETE SUHAIMEI FOR LETTING ME USE THE TOILET! Her soto was spicy but goooood at the same time. And again, thank you, Seete! I had a wonderful evening!

No comments: