Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Dead Rising 2 FTW!

A beautiful day got turned upside down today due to a misunderstanding. I hope things will be sorted out among the individuals who are involved in this unpleasant situation.

After school, Omar fetched me from home. He needed company to go to Reeds Tutorial School in Serusop but unfortunately, it was closed. We just went to Gadong instead because I wanted to top-up my CashCard. First time and already I felt like a grown man. Amalina and Badj were there too! You know, doing the usual - shopping. As we were shop-hopping, a game in J&J caught Omar's eyes and he was tempted. It was Dead Rising 2. We checked ETA but the game was expensive than J&J's. I couldn't believe it but he actually bought it.

In fact, I'm playing the game right now - in HD! This game is the best zombie-killing game I have ever played! I played the first one when the 360 was still around but due to the RRoD, I stopped - permanently. I don't think it's ever going to be fixed soon. Oh well, I've to enjoy myself like hell tonight!

No comments: