Monday, October 18, 2010

Hot!

I am burning up! My air-conditioner is busted. It has been two days or so now. I wish Mom has it fixed soon enough. I miss having the coldness in here! About my exam paper today: Ugama 2 was uneasy as I expected. The topics I read and memorized - only a few came out. Good thing I memorized the correct Hadith. But I think I won't credit the subject. I've lost hope on it already..


Amin, Azrin, Omar and Tayib came over today to chill over at my place. Omar brought his Fifa 11. We played a 2 on 2 match. I teamed up with Azrin (Argentina) while Amin teamed up with Omar (Spain). The first match was full of screams and pressures. In the end, we won with a scoreline of 4 - 2. They didn't want to give up and so we rematched. Surprisingly, we won again with a scoreline of 3 - 2. Good game, guys! 'Til next time!

Sorry for such a sloppy post. I am feeling so hot that I can't think properly now. I guess I'll cool myself off with a nice cold shower then. Maybe watch Supernatural Season 5 which I borrowed from a friend.

No comments: