Sunday, October 03, 2010

OWLS HOO!


I had so much fun yesterday night with Fizah, Zul and Qida. We watched Legends of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole! Finally a chance to watch the darn movie! Good thing we made it into the cinema on time. It started off simple but the adventure gets wilder as it went on. One word to describe this movie: AWESOME!!! I almost shed a tear when the little owlet named Eglantine was 'moon-blinked' & her voice is so adorable!


After that, we decided to go to McDonald's. As we were on our way, I saw Mu'izzah along with her friends chilling at Chill. (I'm home and I still have my burger with me. ^^) Then off to Coffeebean. I bought a Caramel Vanilla Latte for Fizah - another little something for her birthday. I hope you enjoyed yesterday night as much as I did with you.

My phone was dead and I forgot to claim my charger from Zul. I waited and waited and waited but there was still no sign of my driver. I waited near the Mall entrance, in front of McDonald's, walked over to TFF halfway and then turned back to wait at Coffeebean. I couldn't wait any longer so I decided to.. walk back home - well, almost. Kilanas was 8km away but I remembered that there was a nearby place I could stop by at - my dad's in Beribi. I walked approximately a kilometre and a half from Gadong to Beribi. A few metres away from my dad, I started running. I was dehydrated, tired and now my right leg aches. I'd like to thank my maid for the phone and my dad for the drink. It has been a night indeed!

No comments: