Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fun fun fun.

I had unexpected fun yesterday with Afiq and Fikri. Afiq called me out of the blue while I was on my way back home from the Friday prayers and wanted company because he wanted to wash his car. It's been a long time since we met him and I thought it would be a good idea to spend the day out with the goofy boy. The weather was gloomy so Afiq cancelled the car wash and hanged out in Gadong instead. First, we went "shoe hunting" as what Afiq said earlier. Nothing interested the eyes so we went to McDonald's -- Afiq's treat! Thanks! I've got to say, Gadong hasn't been "Gadong" since the last time I went there. Like what Afiq would say (again), there were so many "species". Hahaha! After filling our stomachs, we cruised around for a while. At the end of the day, Afiq decided to crash over at my place and played some FIFA 11. Three of us in the same team -- Manchester United. We won against Real Madrid with a scoreline of 6 - 5.


What a way to end the night with fun filled with screams and joy. He just went home a few moments ago. Drive safe, bro. Looking forward to Sunday's BBQ too!

No comments: