Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy birthday, Qidooo!


Happy 21st Birthday to Qidha Alias!

Have lots of fun on this special day! I hope you're doing well. If you ever wonder how we're doing, we are doing just fine - considering Raya is just around the corner and Puasa is coming to an end! I guess I'll see you around, Qido! Best wishes. Take care and may Allah bless you.


Today is not only Qidha's birthday, but also the sneak peek for the new song He Is We collaborated with Owl City () -- entitled 'All About Us'! Kirah and I have been getting excited about it on Twitter! Look!

I find it cute when we do this. Hahaha!

Anyway, I'm on the hunt for the song but I can't seem to find it anywhere UNLESS you buy it off from iTunes. Well, SKILL TIME~ Hehehe! And by the way..

WHY IS SHE SO PRRRRRRRTY? :(

No comments: