Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So far so good..


Hello, readers! The barn owl says hi! Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've been keeping myself busy with a problem or two, shared by none other than the Bros, but it's all good now, I guess.

In a week's time, it's Raya. I can't wait for what this year has in stores for me! Maybe more cash? That's not important (kind of), but all I have in mind right now is to apologize to the people that I have done wrong to. I also hope if she is willing to change her mind to accept my apology that I have been waiting for quite some time now. It would mean a whole lot to me if you really did. Well, I'd better not get my hopes up!

I am currently staying over at Fathul's. It's been two days now. I guess I'll be going back later if I do change my mind. Well, I hope you guys have enjoyed your Puasa - also, did it to the fullest so far! Take care and thanks for reading!

No comments: