Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya.

Ramadhan is over and done with. Alhamdulillah, I've fasted ever since the first day of Ramadhan. Now, it's sad because I'm really going to miss waking up in the early morning just to have our sahur, but oh well. Anyhow, it's been a great night spending Hari Raya's Eve with my relatives last night at Jerudong. I even caught up with some of them! The pouring rain just adds up the feel to it, you know. The meal was very nyummy! They served smoked salmon, chicken satays and a cute mini hamburger.



There were others, but I wasn't that hungry. After dinner, we all gathered together in the well-furnished living room of my grandmother's and recited the takbir raya. It was so peaceful. I feel blessed to be a part of the family and I'm sure the others felt the same too! Syukur Alhamdulillah for a night well spent! It makes you just want to relive the old days with them. Good times, indeed.

Selamat Hari Raya once again to all you boys and girls! Mohon maaf zahir dan batin. Please do forgive me for any of my wrongdoings and for the things I've said that might've hurt your feelings. I wish you all a blessed Hari Raya ahead. Do enjoy this year's to the fullest with families and friends!

No comments: