Saturday, July 19, 2008

Electricity nada baahhh >:(

Our neighborhood turned pitch black and the sky is covered with thick dark clouds! It seems like there was something big and dark heading our way. The whole neighborhood had no power for about 2 hours! All we did was playing games in our computer until the battery dies. I messaged Afiq and it seemed that his place was hit too. I thought the whole of Brunei got hit, but I messaged Zul some time around midnight after that. He replied by saying that he's not all right. So I called him up. The problem is confidential, so yeah. His place was fine, the power over there wasn't cut off plus he was weeping. It's sad to hear when your best friend breaking tears, no? I tried cheering him up and I think it worked. If I didn't, I'm sorry. We spoke on the phone for half an hour. It was a pleasure actually, besides my place had no power. I offered Zul guitar lessons this Saturday and I hope he learns a lot! :D

I really really really really really really miss my baby :( I wonder how is she doing..



I'm standing on the moon, with nothing left to do, with a lonely view of heaven, but I'd rather be with you.

No comments: