Saturday, July 12, 2008

Laughter and tears.

Today in school, some time around the 2nd period, Cikgu Normah taught us 'Sajak'. It's kind of like a poetry or some sort. She wrote this :

Guruku yang baik,
Masih lagi mengajar,
Sedang aku ini sudah besar.

Dahulu wajahnya muda,
Kini uban memutih di kepala.

Ada anak-anak didiknya,
Sudah menjadi menteri,
Ada memegang jawatan tinggi,
Namun guruku masih di situ,
Masih setia menyampaikan ilmu.



I miss the brothers especially Zul. My best friends are the ones who brings out the best in me. Sometimes you pick your friends, sometimes they pick you. I can trust my friends. These people force me to examine, encourage me to grow. They're like a building contract you sign with laughter and break with tears. Oh how I really miss the times we had. What I've done..

No comments: