Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ORALS = BOOM!

I blew up big time in my Malay orals. It was hell dreadful! I was out of proper Malay words to say, the examiner said I didn't have the spirit to read properly, my interview was short and boring and which the examiner said, Hancur. What could possibly be more worse than that?

Well, at least I didn't screw up in my English. I'm quite fluent in my English language though. I read a passage about a boy who seized a snake by grabbing it's middle. I was asked if I ever came across a snake. I agreed myself and I was told to describe the story. Let's not be too hasty. It's a harmless lie though, so no worries :)

Four years back, when I was 10 years old, I came across a black and red snake in my backyard. It was 1 metre long. She asked me what did I do. I said I found a long stick and whacked the snake =.= And what did I do after that? I just went back in without telling anyone. Buset, now that's what I call a fake and lame story. I mean, 10 years old?! I don't even remember coming across a 1 metre black and red long snake!

After that, she handed me a picture of people repairing the bridge in the Water Village. I said they were working and repairing the bridge because the bridge needs its old wooden plank replaced and they wanted to connect the bridge to other people's house so it's easier for them to stroll around the village. Some were taking pictures.. ahhh whatever.

I don't want to talk about the interview, it's kind of embarrassing.

No comments: