Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WAHAA!

It's 12:45AM and my friggin' room is hot. There's something wrong my air-conditioner! Mom said she's going to call some repairman to fix it.. about 2 days ago? YES! I'm a little less stoned right now cause I just woke up from my 'long nap'. I don't consider calling that a nap cause I slept from 4 till now man. Gosh, was I tired or what. The problem now is that I can't get myself to sleep cause I'm hungry and most of all, thirsty. Hmmm

Oh hey! You know I downloaded 'The Dark Knight' movie in LimeWire and I was so excited to watch it all by myself but apparently I deleted it. You know why? Because one thing that really pissed me off was that the video is incompatible with my movie players! Quicktime! Nero Showtime! DivX Player! Windows Media Player! NONE!

HAHAHAH! You know what? I tried practice singing while playing the guitar and trust me guys, I really sucked! Just singing those high-pitched voices was difficult! BUT HEY! It won't be difficult for me if I practice SOME MORE! Riiiggghhtt? Just like a wise man once said, Practice makes perfect. Who said that? Well.. Abraham Lincoln, I guess? HAAA! :|




I love you baby

No comments: