Sunday, July 13, 2008

It got me thinkin'.

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend. Somewhere along in the bitterness and I would have stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life.

God moves in a mysterious way, His wonders to perform. He plants his footsteps in the sea, and rides upon the storm. Anyways, I captured a video of the storm from my bedroom window around 9:23PM earlier. It's nothing really, plus I was bored. The lightning looks incredibly awesome as it strikes.



After the storm ended, one of the neighbors played firecrackers! =.= Good heavens, it's not Hari Raya!

I've been thinking about Moonlight Diary lately. Lewis gained the confidence to sing his heart out. Zul is still practicing playing the guitar. If you need any assistance, I'm here to help whenever. As for me, all I need is a drum-kit. Any one of you out there selling their drums, please e-mail the band [[moonlight_diary@hotmail.com]] and describe the details of the drums. Make sure it's good, not ruined. I'm ready to revive this band again.

About Un-Tuned ; I don't know when will we start jamming. Unfortunately, Calvin went for National Service for 5 months(Correct me if I'm mistaken). Don't worry Calvin. Afiq and I are trying to write new songs for the band.



You’re every fantasy, baby. Girl, you make me feel like I’m walkin’ into danger but I don’t really care. Girl, I think I’m ready for a slow dance with a stranger.




No comments: