Friday, July 25, 2008

What do we know?

I had a great time chatting with baby tonight. She apologized because she did something wrong. So, I forgave her. I can't resist her loneliness that she'll face if I leave her alone and the pain that she's going to feel. Life without her ain't the same. And again, she talked about her other baby, Dr Alexander Davies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


First image: In one her pictures, Fizah actually posed like that! :D
Second image: He loves Green tea?
Third image: Does he even know how to use chopsticks? :p


I won't underestimate him. Honestly, his guitar skills are awesome! You people don't know how obsessed baby is. I guarantee that when she meets him in the future, she'll jump into his arms and kiss him on the neck. HAHA! No worries. I can live with that. As long as she loves me. In fact, she loves us both. Right, baby? ;) I love you very much.

We've had enough, now we're holding on.

No comments: