Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mummy 3!

G'day readers! I watched 'Mummy 3' with Fathul at The Mall. It's the premiere today man, no wonder the ticket was expensive. $7.50? 50 CENTS IS BIG MONEY MAN! YOU SAVE ONE TODAY AND TOMORROW, YOU'LL GET ONE DOLLAR! =.='

Too bad Afiq couldn't come because he was going out with his brother neither did Zul. He couldn't come as well because he's got work. In the end, it was just the both of us. The movie started around 7:30PM.



It's quite interesting actually. I didn't expect the movie to be so.. exciting. I thought the movie was only about battling each other in a war. Turns out that Jet Li,the shape-shifting mummy made it mummy-riffic. You know what I'm talking about? Pfft, at first he transformed into a 3 headed dragon, and the next transformation was an ugly beast! AND THERE WERE YETIS MAN! :s Okay, not. After the movie ended, I decided to check out the game store to see whether they have the game. THEY DO! I'm going to buy it! HAHA! Freak eh. For those of you who have not watch the movie, you should. It WILL make you WOW-ed!

No comments: