Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm a failure.

In the end, I end up with failed attempts. After trying and trying, it's causing me too much pain. My head tells me to stop, but my heart tells me to go on. Why can't we make up like the last time? I'm stupid, I admit. Even though it hurts inside, I still carry the weights on my shoulders. It's been so long. I have no intentions of forgetting. I know you don't care about my feelings. I can see by the way you talk to me. I'm trying my best to show that I'm a good friend, but you keep on pushing me down. The deeper I go, the harder I fall. I know it's wrong for me to give my love to someone who doesn't appreciate what I have to give. You were the best I have ever had. Too bad you had to throw away such precious moments that we shared together. From now on, you and me - we're through. I don't mind if we get acquainted again someday, but not any time soon.

No comments: