Saturday, January 15, 2011

Simsomnia.

It means having trouble sleeping due to the dire temptation of playing The Sims 3. I made it up though. Hehehe.

I should be fast asleep by now, but somehow, I don't feel sleepy at all. I did sleep for an hour or so around midnight though and woke up at 2:30. For two days straight now, I've been up all night playing The Sims 3. It wasn't very addicting at first. Unfortunately, the game got the best of me. Keeping me awake, fulfilling wishes, completing challenges etc. I still remember when it was only 4% of the game completed. Two days after, it's 51% now. (If I'm not mistaken) I've got to manage my sleeping time! It's giving me a headache - maybe worse if this keeps going on.

I also have just remembered that I need to go and get a haircut in the afternoon later. Eventually, meet up with Zul because he's getting his too. Well, to finish this post off, I'd like to wish everyone a good Saturday ahead! Good day, guys.

"Knowledge is a map. With enthusiasm, it's an adventure."

No comments: