Thursday, June 09, 2011

Life Is A Garden.

Starting from today, I've decided to look at life as a beautiful garden with only things I can wildly imagine. A garden not even one person can imagine how it looks like. I pick and place the objects there. Flowers, insects, a mini waterfall, a pond filled with various fishes etc. I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, but I find it easier to metaphorically arrange and control my emotions and feelings. Anyone I know can be indirectly described in it whether as a plant or an insect. It's not a place for only good things. Two or more wilted flowers can spoil the whole picture, you know. But I do intend to keep my garden clean and a healthy place to be in. Not polluted with a dirty atmosphere, in which I'll gladly call, unwanted problems. You may think it's weird, or maybe, I'm weird. I have a wild imagination. I can't help it. I just have to share this with you guys. If I'm describing what's happening or what's it looking like in my "garden", I'll input #LifeIsAGarden along with my tweet on Twitter. Thanks for reading, guys!

No comments: