Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mad situation.

It's been a week since I left my blog and tonight, I just feel like posting something up just for the fun of it. It's nearly the end (well, not exactly) of my qualifying exams. Luckily, I don't have school later. That's why I am staying up although I am a bit tired from playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, or whatever you call it, on Malik's laptop.

Oh yes! For those of you who doesn't know, my laptop is currently NOT working. I feel so sad. Thing is, when I tried to switch it on, it works! But as it loads the Windows thingy, it becomes laggy and eventually, unresponsive. This happened last week on a Saturday when I slept over at Fikri's place. Here's how the story goes: I left my laptop on idle and suddenly; BOOM! The screen went blank! I don't know what's the real problem though. Apparently, I do remember having Fikri's MP4 connected and charged to my laptop, but I wouldn't blame him for doing so. I've tried repairing it using its start-up repair, but to no avail. The hard disk works just fine though. Coming from my little desperation, we did a little dismantling on my laptop and had my hard disk well-fitted and placed in Fathul's hard disk reader. I was so worried and scared if I were to lose my important files in it because this isn't the first time. This happened to my old laptop, but it suffered a blue-screen error. Thank goodness, it was working and I had them transferred into my 2GB pendrive. It's not much, but it's all I've got. I already tried asking my dad for help, but he said that one of his friends wouldn't dare to repair my laptop just because it comes from Acer. I don't see the problem of having it repaired. A laptop is still a laptop and I've heard of people repairing theirs at different technicians. Don't some of you? Well, this is just great, isn't it? First, it was the PS3 - now, it's my darn laptop. Does everything I touch turn to sh!t? It's driving me mad! Oh well...

Anyhoo, two more days of my qualifying exams and I'm free as a bird. I just can't wait to get it over and done with! Geography, Commerce and Combined Science are all that's left. Well, I think I'm going to hit the sack now. Good night, guys. Thanks for reading!

No comments: