Saturday, July 23, 2011

Qualifying's a close to an end!

I am not satisfied with my Combined Science papers. The questions were easy. It's just that, I didn't put an effort to answer them properly. Biology was okay, Physics was so-so and for Chemisty, kill me already. But I think I did okay. A pass in Science would do! At least, that's what I'm aiming for. So MCQs, please help me to boost up the marks! I am depending on you. I don't want to fall below the average of the failing marks. That just means I'll have to pay again for November. In fact, it's not the subjects that I'm worried about - it's my attendance. I hope nothing goes wrong at the end of the day. My last papers are on Tuesday - Commerce P2 and Geography P2. Why does it have to be two P2s in a day? Fml. Oh, well. Gotta pull up my socks!

No comments: