Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Time to get serious.

I really thought I could do so well in Bahasa Melayu P2 after gaining a little confidence from doing my corrections of my previous test papers and from my P1. I guess even a little's not enough because when I flipped through the pages of today's BM papers, I was immediately braindead. Well, I think I did okay in my first paper, but I don't think it's going to be enough to boost up the marks for the average. My teacher is going to get mad when she finds out if I did badder than before!

However, English was alright. I am confident that I'll score high for P2, or maybe even for my P1. But I'm still not satisfied with Bahasa Melayu! Man, I've to pull up my socks and not take this qualifyings lightly. I'll be having my Geography 2 tomorrow. I'm going to study my ass off even if some of the questions require common sense. Mom has gotten me past year papers which are stored in the desktop. I'll grab 'em later.

I'm tired. I shall get some shuteye now...

No comments: