Thursday, January 19, 2012

DPMM FC 2 - 1 CHIANGRAI UNITED FC

DPMM FC 2 - 1 CHIANGRAI UNITED FC

A friendly match between DPMM FC and Chiangrai United FC was held last night as a means of charity for the flood victims of Thailand and Cambodia. Congratulations to DPMM FC last night for winning 2 - 1 against Chiangrai United FC! Overall, I'd say the game was okay. DPMM had a few too many chances that weren't converted to goals whereas Chiangrai conceded a couple of fouls more than their shots on goal. I didn't get the first goal which was from the opposing team. I thought the referee had called upon a foul to the spot, but the game was quickly restarted and Chiangrai got the upper-hand and slotted one home. But DPMM didn't back down as they gotten themselves an advantage to score a penalty (which they did) to even the score. Afterwards, a nice cross from the left hand side into the box found an opening for a header into the net. The goalkeeper wasn't able to keep the ball out.

I'd like to thank Geez for coming all the way to Beribi just to pick me up - and to those who tagged along as well! Also, for Aqel to send me back home. 'Til next time!

No comments: