Tuesday, January 03, 2012

It is still early.

I'm sleeping over at Syazwi's again today. You know, I haven't stayed at least 1 hour at home since New Year's. I've already been here for one night, but another night wouldn't hurt! We went to the airport earlier to see off Wazini who departed for KL to further his studies during lunch. We all hope you have a safe flight! I miss your wackiness already even though it was only for a short time! Take good care of yourself over there! Oh, and one last thing; shut up, Watch! :-D

We also met Harith who was seeing off his cousin. We asked him if he wanted to join us in this sleepover. Lol. He said he'll let us know later. Well, I hope I'll be able to update more. The wireless connection here is very strong!

How about... I try LoL-ing...? I haven't tried it though. Oh well! Gonna try it now! ^~^

No comments: