Saturday, January 14, 2012

LoL.

Oh! You guys do know that I've started playing LoL this year, right? I thought I mentioned it somewhere. I can't seem to remember. Was it on Facebook, or Twitter - or here? Well, nevertheless, since the new posting options are here, I might as well take the chance to upload two screenshots of my beginner's luck!

Due to my computer's slow speed, I was unable to keep playing that I had to restart my laptop over and over again. Not long after that, I received a warning letter from them. One more time and off I go. Unexpectedly, it froze on me! Therefore, I was banned for one day. What a vitch. It wasn't my fault. It was the computer's! T-T

I miss playing with them. Thanks for teaching me how to play, guys! Let's just hope I don't get addicted to LoL.



No comments: