Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lady in white?

Today was a good day spent with Afiq. He wanted company to see him skate at the stadium. He has improved since the last time. Can't wait for him to do so some more! Anyway, earlier this afternoon, my little sister saw something which she shouldn't have seen! Let's just say that she saw a ghost. I overheard my sister telling the story inside my room when I was half awake, buuuuuut I went back to sleep afterwards. Was so tired that I woke up around 4 o'clock!

So I got up from bed and asked her. I asked her so many questions that I know what it looks like. It was a woman dressed in white, tall and had "straight" hair. We could all tell that it was long! After staying here for a long time, this is the first time I've heard about that thing in this apartment. Well, I understand. She's still small and small kids are able to see things like that. I just hope it doesn't come up knocking on our door!

No comments: