Monday, January 09, 2012

Jana Villa FC 6 - 4 Cobra FC

I am feeling oh so tired from last night's match against a fierce Jana Villa FC. Sadly, we lost but that's not going to bring us Cobras down! First loss of the year, but no worries! We did our best and ended the match with 4 goals in our hands (but the other team bagged 6.) T-T The goalscorers are as follows: Omar, Hamdi, voluntary player Abin and Afiq. It was a very tense match. I still can't believe I crossed my ball into the penalty box and found Omar. I also can't believe he got it right and into the net! Beautiful goal, it was!

My man of the match was my brother Malik. If you were there to see his defensive skills, you'd be amazed! He did pretty good despite not playing for quite a while. Thank you so much for coming, guys! And also, for getting 4 goals for Cobra FC. If it wasn't for our teamwork, we wouldn't have done it! I think I'm going to head to bed soon. Maybe after a quality time with Final Fantasy IX! :D Thanks for reading!

No comments: